Effective as of July 7, 2023
Last updated July 7, 2023
Welcome to Grey Juice Lab, a service provided by Grey Juice Lab, SLU, a limited liability company whose registered office is located at Rambla Cataluña 33, 3º, 08007 Barcelona, Spain and Grey Juice Lab SA (“GJL SA”), a limited liability company whose registered office is located at Alicia Moreau de Justo 1050, piso 4to Dpto. 4, de la Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina - both together with its affiliates and subsidiaries - (all hereinafter referred to as “GJL”, “Grey Juice Lab, “we,” “our,” or “us”) for strictly private use.
Grey Juice Lab is a corporate site with information about the company and its business, including news about the company and articles about related industry matters www.greyjuicelab.com (the “Site”).
The Site and its features, functionality, content, tools, materials and services offered from time to time by us on any platform (e.g., desktop application, mobile application,) are referred to as the “Service.”
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
You may use the Site and Service only if you can form a binding contract with us and are not a person barred from receiving the Service under the laws of your country of residence or other applicable jurisdiction. If you are accepting these Terms and using the Site or Service on behalf of a company, organisation, government, or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are authorised to do so. You may use the Site and Service only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations.
3. YOUR LICENSE TO USE THE SERVICE
All of the content you access through the Site or Service (including video, text, posts, music, audio recordings, sound, digital art assets, graphics, pictures, code, data, and other features or content) (“Content”) is or may be protected by applicable intellectual property law. This includes Content that we own or have licensed from third-parties (“Grey Juice Lab Content”).
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, we grant you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable license to access and make personal and non-commercial use of the Service.
All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved and retained by us or our licensors and nothing herein shall be construed to convey any ownership from us to you either in the Service. You may use the Service only as permitted by law.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us and our (including our affiliates’, subsidiaries’, and third party service providers’) officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents (collectively, the "Grey Juice Lab Entities") from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with (a) your access to, use of, or alleged use of the Site or Service; (b) your violation of the Terms or any representation, warranty, or agreements referenced herein, or any applicable law or regulation; (c) your defamation of any third party or violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right; (d) any misrepresentation by you; or (f) any disputes or issues between you and any third party. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you (and without limiting your indemnification obligations with respect to such matter), and in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim. You will not in any event settle any claim without our prior written consent.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
CALLING UPON OUR LIABILITY SHALL BE SUBJECT TO THE APPLICABLE LAW WHICH MAY REQUIRE THAT YOU PROVE YOUR ALLEGED PREJUDICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR LIABILITY EXCEED WHAT IS PROVIDED BY THE APPLICABLE LAW AND REGULATION AS INTERPRETED BY THE COURTS HAVING JURISDICTION.
WE MAY BE RELIEVED OF ALL OR PART OF OUR RESPONSIBILITY IF WE EVIDENCE THAT THE BREACH OR THE IMPROPER PERFORMANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT IS RELATED EITHER TO YOU, OR TO THE FACT, UNPREDICTABLE AND INSURMOUNTABLE, OF A THIRD PARTY TO THE CONTRACT, OR TO A CASE OF FORCE MAJEURE.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OF SERVICE LIMITS OR EXCLUDES THE LIABILITY OF US, AND OUR SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AND/OR SHAREHOLDERS FROM CLAIMS RELATING TO (A) ANY DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY ITS OR THEIR NEGLIGENCE; (B) ANY FORM OF FRAUD OR DECEIT; (C) DAMAGES CAUSED WILLFULLY; (D) ANY FORM OF LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE LIMITED OR EXCLUDED BY LAW, IN PARTICULAR YOUR RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
6. NOTIFICATION OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Grey Juice Lab respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Grey Juice Lab website and services to do the same. For this reason, Grey Juice Lab’s policy does not allow the posting, sharing or sending any content that infringes intellectual property rights of others.
Grey Juice Lab provides recourse for intellectual property owners who believe that content appearing on the Internet infringes their copyrights or other intellectual property rights. Grey Juice Lab will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement that are reported to our designated copyright agent and we will take appropriate actions under the applicable law with respect to any infringement.
If you believe that any material content hosted on our website and services constitutes copyright infringement of your work, you or your authorized representative can send a notice of copyright infringement to Grey Juice Lab’s, either by email or mail, using the contact details below.
7. GENERAL TERMS
7.1. Entire Agreement and Assignment
7.2. Governing Law and jurisdiction
These Terms and your relationship with us shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Spain.
The courts of Barcelona, Spain, have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute pertaining to the interpretation or the enforcement of these Terms.
7.3. Waiver and Severability, Headings
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The section titles in the Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
7.4. Force Majeure
In the event either you or us is prevented from fulfilling material obligations under these Terms or you or our obligations are materially interfered with by reason of earthquake, flood, fire, storm or other natural disaster, epidemic, accident, explosion, casualty, act of God, lockout, strike, riot, insurrection, civil disturbance or disruption of the public markets, war or armed conflict (whether or not officially declared), sabotage, act of a public enemy, embargo, delay of a common carrier, the inability to obtain sufficient material, supplies, labor, transportation, power or other essential commodity or service required in the conduct of its business, or any change in or the adoption of any law, ordinance, rule, regulation, order, judgment or decree, pandemic, public health emergency, or other cause beyond the reasonable control of the non performing party, the obligation which cannot be performed shall be reasonably delayed until it can be performed. The party claiming excusable delay must not have contributed to the delay and must promptly notify the other party of such delay in writing.
7.5. No Third Party Beneficiaries
Nothing in these Terms is intended or shall be construed to give any person, other than you and us, any legal or equitable right, remedy, or claim under or in respect to these Terms.
Notices to us shall be sent to:
Att. Grey Juice Lab SLU
Rambla Cataluña 33, 3º. 08007 Barcelona (Spain)
Notices to you shall be made in writing and addressed to you at your address or email address listed in your Account.
All notices and other communications given or made pursuant to these Terms shall be in writing and shall be deemed effectively given: (a) upon receipt, when delivered in person, via messenger, or a nationally recognized courier to the party to be notified; (b) when sent by electronic mail once receipt has been confirmed by the recipient; or (c) if a notice delivery is attempted in any of the above manner, but receipt is rejected by the recipient, upon such documented attempt. Any notice whose delivery is attempted in any manner other than as described in this Section 15.6 shall be treated as if it was not delivered.
Our customers and suppliers are not, by virtue of your participation in the Service, your customers or suppliers. You will not handle or address any contacts with any of our customers or suppliers, and, if contacted by any of our customers or suppliers for a matter relating to interaction with Service, you will state that those customers or suppliers must follow contact directions on the Service to address customer service issues.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms at any time (for example to reflect updates to the Service or to reflect changes in the law). If we change these Terms, we will make reasonable efforts to provide you notice of those changes via email to the email address associated with your Account, through the Service itself, or through any other appropriate measures determined by us in our sole discretion. Please check the Terms periodically for changes. Modifications may include, for example, changes to payment procedures, requirements for you, or changes in features in the Service.
Substantial modifications affecting the provision of the Service or your use of the Service (technical requirements to use the Service, changes to payment procedures, changes to access to content or change to usage rules) will be notified to you thanks to the email associated with your Account.
7.9. Relationship of the Parties
Solely with respect to any Services you use, the relationship between you and us is that of independent contractors. You will not be considered an employee or agent of us, and you are fully responsible for your actions while using the Services under these Terms. Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as to constitute a relationship of principal and agent, employer and employee, partners, or joint ventures, or any similar relationship.
Effective as of July 7, 2023
Last modified: July 7, 2023
If you have any questions or wish to exercise your rights and choices, please contact us as set out in the “Contact Us” section.
The data controller is Grey Juice Lab SLU (“GJL SLU”), a limited liability company whose registered office is located at Rambla Cataluña 33, 3º, 08007 Barcelona, Spain, and Grey Juice Lab SA (“GJL SA”), a limited liability company whose registered office is located at Alicia Moreau de Justo 1050, piso 4to Dpto. 4, de la Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina (both hereinafter referred to as “GJL”).
You can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com or at the following postal address with the reference “to the attention of the Data Protection Officer”: Rambla Cataluña 33, 3º, 08007 Barcelona, Spain.
1. How Is Your Information Collected?
A. Information You Provide.
· Contact and Personal Data, including your first and last name, valid government issued ID, email address, postal mailing address, telephone number and date of birth.
· Employment Data, including your employment and education history, transcript, writing samples, and references as necessary to consider your job application for open positions.
You may choose to voluntarily provide other Information to us that we do not request, and, in such instances, you are solely responsible for such information.
B. Information Automatically Collected.
In addition, if you provide us with your consent, except if this information is necessary to provide you with the service that you requested, we automatically collect Information when you use the Website.
C. Information from Other Sources.
If it is necessary to perform the agreement concluded with you, we may process information (identity and personal data, profile, affinities and preferences, location, history of external transactions, etc.) which we lawfully received from other sources (basis of the processing: performance of a contract with you -Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR-). In addition, we process personal data that we have lawfully collected, received and acquired from publicly accessible sources if such is necessary to perform the agreement concluded and we are allowed to process this data in accordance with the Personal Data Regulation (i.e. social proof of identity, external social networks information and metrics, external media appearances, etc.).
The Information will be stored on our Platform hosted by Webflow, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 398 11th Street, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103 (inclusive of its affiliates). The categories of sources from which we collect information include:
· Partners that sell or distribute our products, or engage in joint marketing activities (in particular, Hollywood Major Studios, media platforms, studios and distributors, etc.)
· Publicly-available sources, including data in the public domain (in particular, external social media networks information and metrics, external media appearances, published papers, articles and blog posts).
2. How Is Your Information Used?
· Our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR): provide security for our website, products, software or applications; manage relationships with GJL customers and partners.
· Our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) (our legitimate interest in the analysis and the optimization of our Website) and for the compliance with a legal obligation (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR): prevent and address fraud and abuse, breach of policies or terms, and threats or harm; conduct research, including focus groups and surveys.
· Your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR): We may ask for your consent to process information for any purpose that we communicate to you or that you request.
· Performance of a contract with you (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR) and legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) (our legitimate interest in the optimization and economic operation of our Website): We may send communications and notices, including to the email address you provide us, for informational and operational purposes, or to inform you about additional products or services that may be of interest to you.
· Our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) (our legitimate interest in the optimization and economic operation of our Website): We may develop and send you advertising, direct marketing, and communications about our products and services.
· Our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) (our legitimate interest in the protection and enforcement of our rights) and for the compliance with a legal obligation (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR): We may also use the information collected through the Website to enforce our terms or other legal rights.
· Our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) (our legitimate interest in the protection and enforcement of our rights) and for the compliance with a legal obligation (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR): manage litigation, contentious recovery procedures, legal or administrative procedures, fulfill our legal and regulatory obligations, manage and justify the payment of royalties to copyright owners.
· Our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR) (our legitimate interest in the management of our business): To handle your job application.
Notwithstanding the above, we may use information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated and de-identified) for our legitimate interest except as prohibited by the Data Protection Regulation.
For information on your rights and choices regarding how we use information about you, please see the “Your Rights and Choices” section below.
3. How Is Your Information Shared?
· you have given us consent to transmit data to third parties,
· this is necessary in accordance with Art. 6(1)(b) of the GDPR for the processing of the contract concluded with you,
· for purposes where we are obligated or entitled to give information, notification or forward data in compliance with the Data Protection Regulation, or
· to the extent that external service providers have been commissioned by us (under a Data Processing Agreement subject to the standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to processors established in third countries under Directive 95/46/EC of the European Parliament complying with the Data Protection Regulation) for the purpose of the provision of the Website.
The categories of parties with whom we share information, are:
· Service Providers. We may share Information with service providers that process Information on our behalf. Service Providers assist us with services such as website hosting, maintenance and security services; to conduct data analysis and create reports; offer certain functionality; or to assist GJL in improving the Website and creating new services and features. We require that these parties use the information only for the purposes for which it is provided to them, and we require them to use reasonable confidentiality measures, although we may permit them to use information that does not identify you (including information that has been aggregated or de-identified) for the purpose described above.
· Webflow, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 398 11th Street, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103 (inclusive of its affiliates), located at 38 Avenue John F. Kennedy, L-1855, Luxembourg. The sharing of your Information with this provider is necessary for the performance of the Website requested by you (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
· Affiliates. We share Information with any member of our group, which means our affiliates, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, acting as service providers on our behalf, to manage the relationship between you and us for the purpose of the performance of the agreement concluded between us.
· Partners. If you agree, we may share Information with our partners in connection with selling or distributing products, or engaging in joint marketing activities, as the case may be.
· Merger or Acquisition. We share Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any proposed or actual merger, purchase, sale or any other type of acquisition or business combination of all or any portion of our assets, or transfer of all or a portion of our business to another business.
· Facilitating Requests. We share Information at your request or direction.
· With Your Consent. We may also disclose your Information with notice to you and with your consent.
4. Other Parties.
5.Your Rights and Choices.
Under the Personal Data Regulation, you have the following rights:
· Request access to your personal information. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it;
· Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected;
· Request erasure of your personal information, unless we are prohibited to do so by mandatory statutory provisions or an overriding interest on our part (for instance to defend our rights and claims). This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below);
· Withdraw your consent: In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your personal information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless they are anonymized or we have another legitimate basis for doing so. In particular, we need to retain certain information for our own record-keeping purposes and for the compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements;
· Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground;
· Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it;
· Request the transfer of your personal information to another party. Please note that these rights are not absolute and will only apply in certain circumstances;
· Lodge a complaint with the data protection authority and
· Right to set the consequences of your death on your personal data.
You may exercise these rights by sending a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
6. Data Security.
In the event of a security system breach, we will take the necessary measures to minimize the effects on your privacy and we will comply with the data breach notification as set forth in the Personal Data Regulation, if applicable.
7. Merger or Sale.
In the event that GJL, or some or all assets are acquired by or merged with a third-party entity or in connection with a contemplated change of ownership transaction, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign information that we have collected from users as part of that merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control event, including in the course of diligence.
Your information may be transferred outside the European Union (third party country) whenever such is necessary to meet a contractual obligation towards you, such is required by law (e.g., notification obligations under tax law), such is in the legitimate interest of us or a third party or you have issued us your consent to such.
At the same time, your information may be processed in a third country including in connection with the involvement of service providers within the framework of the processing of the Website.
If no decision has been issued by the EU Commission regarding the presence of a reasonable level of data protection for the respective country, we warrant that your rights and freedoms will be reasonably protected and guaranteed in accordance with the Personal Data Regulation through contractual agreements to this effect or through other legal safeguards. We will provide you with detailed information on request using the contact details provided in Article “Contact Us” below.
9.Duration of storage of your personal information.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for. We may retain your personal information for a longer period in order to meet any legal (in particular statute for limitation, which is 5 years for contractual liability), accounting, or reporting requirements (legal duration for the storage of accounting information is 10 years).
To determine the appropriate retention period for this personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be associated with you, in which case we may use such information without further notice to you.
© 2023 Grey Juice Lab
Grey Juice Lab SLU (“GJL SLU”), a limited liability company whose registered office is located at Rambla Cataluña 33, 3º, 08007 Barcelona, Spain, registered with the Spanish Corporate Registry.
VAT Number: B-66277591.
Telephone number (available to consumers): +34931223895 (local carrier charges may apply)
Grey Juice Lab SA (“GJL SA”), a limited liability company whose registered office is located at Alicia Moreau de Justo 1050, piso 4to Dpto. 4, de la Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires, Argentina.
CUIT Number: 30-71171030-9
Tel: +54 11 5219 1271 (local carrier charges may apply)
Email address: email@example.com
Director: Mihai Crasneanu
Host of the website
The website is hosted by Webflow, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 398 11th Street, Floor 2, San Francisco, CA 94103 (inclusive of its affiliates).